“Good eats!”
Review of Tecate Grill - CLOSED

Tecate Grill
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Was looking for Mexican fare close to home. All these years we've never been there. Very happy with our meal. I got the shrimp tacos after so much raving. I would have liked a lime type dressing (bit too sweet for me) on the slaw but still very good. Husband got a combo plate with taco and chile relleno, he ate every bite except the stem, and I thought he was going to eat that too. Erik was our waiter and made it a fun evening. We will definately go back to try something different.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

The shrimp tacos are absolutely delicious...everything else that I have tried at this restaurant is as well. The portions are great! You might even opt to split a dish with a friend. One of the better Mexican restaurants that I have tried in the Northwest. Fresh, beautifully prepared and great service.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Every single thing that that I have ordered has been delicious! I am especially fond of the shrimp tacos because they are beautifully prepared, perfectly cooked and absolutely delicious! It's a lot of food so if you have a tiny tummy split it between a friend :-) if not dig in!

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I drop in here a few times a week for Taco Tuesday or Arroz Com Polo, always terrific. Well be back soon! Georgie is the best, he might even do a complimentary shot with you!

1  Thank TravisRomine
Reviewed January 2, 2014

If you're in the mood for hanging out with hoodlums, this is the place for you. Lots of items taste like they're out of a bag, and the service is very substandard.