“Delicious food, friendly service”
Review of Tecate Grill - CLOSED

Tecate Grill
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our daughter recommended Tecate for dinner, as it's one of their favorite places to eat. We arrived on "Taco Tuesday", and the place was busy. The friendly staff found a table quickly for our party of 4. Beer was available from the bar, and arrived cold, with a lime garnish. We did not partake in the taco special (all you can eat), but ordered from the menu. All dinners were excellent. Fresh ingredients made the dishes "better than average Mexican fare". Will return!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Tecate is just plain great. Visit a few times and they know your name and greet you with a handshake. The food is good, drinks are plenty and service is above and beyond. This will continue to be one of our favorite places in Spokane. Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great menu, lots of seating and the service is fabulous! You can count on Pablo taking care of you and your family here. Fabulous food!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Our family have always had a great experience with the food and service. Staff knows when your out for a relaxing spouse dinner or just hungry with all the kids. A must place for the north side.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Just went there for my first time today for lunch and thoroughly enjoyed it. I got the desert lodos shrimp or something like that and man was it good. It had some red pepper sauce on it that was very good. I am into spicy food, but this was not spicy at all for those that don't like spicy food. The service was amazing; they checked on me just enough so I wasn't left alone, but not too much where I was annoyed. I also got a margarita cause there was a deal for a lunch margarita and that was very good as well. I really enjoyed this place. It was a little bit spendy, but nice for going out by myself. They did have flan for dessert, which I almost got, but I was too full from the good food. The picture on the dessert menu looked really good though. Pretty authentic staff as well, which always makes the trip more enjoyable. Careful the website has music. = ]