“Best Arroz Con Pollo in Spokane!”
Review of Tecate Grill - CLOSED

Tecate Grill
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great menu, lots of seating and the service is fabulous! You can count on Pablo taking care of you and your family here. Fabulous food!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Our family have always had a great experience with the food and service. Staff knows when your out for a relaxing spouse dinner or just hungry with all the kids. A must place for the north side.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Just went there for my first time today for lunch and thoroughly enjoyed it. I got the desert lodos shrimp or something like that and man was it good. It had some red pepper sauce on it that was very good. I am into spicy food, but this was not spicy at all for those that don't like spicy food. The service was amazing; they checked on me just enough so I wasn't left alone, but not too much where I was annoyed. I also got a margarita cause there was a deal for a lunch margarita and that was very good as well. I really enjoyed this place. It was a little bit spendy, but nice for going out by myself. They did have flan for dessert, which I almost got, but I was too full from the good food. The picture on the dessert menu looked really good though. Pretty authentic staff as well, which always makes the trip more enjoyable. Careful the website has music. = ]

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Tecate Grill is good as Spokane goes. There a very few good Mexican restaurants in this town. I may be a snob when it comes to Mexican food because I'm from Southern California where you'll find some of the best. The chips are just okay (since this is the first thing you'll get). In my experience, rough, corny, store bought chips are a no, no. Since there are plenty of places to purchase authentic tortilla chips there's no reason not to. The salsa was a good and flavorful with just enough of kick (though I like the hot stuff). My wife had the Cancun Enchiladas and I had the Taquitos Rancheros. Both were good, although the refried beans I had were just okay (true measure of good Mexican food is always their beans). We may or may not come back, the food is okay, but not great.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have eaten here a few times, and nothing stands out except the friendly staff with authentic mexican accents, and you get lots of food.