“Great Appetizers & Drinks”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #75 of 891 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Portland, Oregon
“Great Appetizers & Drinks”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stop at PF Chang's for appetizers and drinks whenever we are at Riverfront Mall. It's a great spot for a relaxed meal; the staff is always really friendly and attentive; and the atmosphere of the restaurant is always comfortable. Very well kept up, clean, and inviting.
Our favorites are chicken lettuce wraps, crab wontons, and dumplings.

• Visited January 2013

Helix, OR
“Reliable”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Friday night near Christmas and most places were busy, so we ate at the bar. Nice waitstaff and the food was tasty as usual.

Visited December 2012
Olympia, Washington
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Happy Hour is not just for drinks!! Orders off the Food Happy hour and we good variety at a bargain price. All the dumplings and a tuna dish followed by duck. Oh mama, great stuff! Well worth the price. No room for dessert.

Visited January 2013
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Chang's, Spokane WA”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This restaurant serves the BEST Chinese food I have ever eaten; the service is superb and the staff so friendly.

• Visited February 2012
Spokane
“Service brought rating UP to poor”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Food quality was miserable. Had high hopes as this outing was for a birthday planned because of a gift card. The card was given with a recommendation as the giver had what she felt was a good experience. The caramel mango chicken was so dry and overcooked I could not break up the pieces with a fork. As I chewed the meat seemed to get larger as I chewed and copious amounts of water was needed to swallow. The best part of the entree was the house sauce I used to add heat and mask the flavor. I took the majority of this dish home to attempt to "repair" the dish and recoup some of the expense invested into what was supposed to be a pleasurable experience. Fortunately I was able to infuse moisture and flavor into the meat and create my own enjoyable meal with the leftovers. My girlfriend, while not having to endure a poorly cooked meal, intoned it was without flavor and mused she expected I could have created the same dish with far more flavor for far less expense.

The redeeming aspect of the evening was Rochelle(sp?). She was on top of our needs and insured special accommodations were met seemingly effortlessly. Rochelle was efficient and attentive, blending personal conversation with professional. This aspect allowed insight into her human side while effectively meeting our needs.

Thank you Rochelle for salvaging a dismal evening.

• Visited January 2013