“Very average Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Spokane, Washington
“Very average Thai”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I tried this place because of a coupon and I would not go back again. Pad Thai which is a staple for any Thai restaurant was very average. I will say that the peanut sauce and chicken was better and that redeemed the cause. There are definitely worse and do not go to Thai Grill as there are better Thai in the Spokane area.

1 Thank Mkim25

Spokane, Washington
“One of the better Thai places in Spokane”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Spokane is not known for good Thai food. This is one of the better Thai eateries. I can't say it's fabulous but it is good.

Mama is a hoot and works very hard. She is definitely the marchiarch of the establishment.

My husband and I are friends with various members of the belly dance community in Spokane and recitals are often at "Mama's" Sri Prasert. (It could only happen in America!) Even in the confusion of serving in the midst of swirling dancers, mama makes sure everyone gets great service. It's fun to watch performers and servers dodge each other to the music.

• Visited October 2011
Cheney, Wa
“I'm a Good "Son..."”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I have to admit, the reason I still visit this place is because of "Mama," who is a larger-than-life 5'2" 95lbs dynamo of a personality. No doubt who is in charge. The food is fine. Authentic thai? Not too much, but that is a non-issue and I always clean my plate in front of Mama. They also are attentive to the "heat index" for folks who are not used to too much spice. I used to play here years ago when they had live music, and it's always nice to go visit my Thai mom every now and then...

• Visited August 2011