“Great happy hour”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Spokane, we are a fine dining restaurant with a casual atmosphere. Enjoy martinis at happy hour. Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The pizza was a little undercooked, but the server brought a new one right out and took it off my bill (which was really nice and unexpected.)

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Several of us stayed here for a business trip. The service was impeccable and the food and drinks were delicious! Would definitely go back on a personal trip!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I enjoyed a three course meal for $ 18 and was very pleased. Ribs can be tough to prepare, but these were a good quality and tender. My wife enjoyed one of the salads and was pleased as well. We wanted something less formal and this was elegant without being pretentious. Service was good as well.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate breakfast, lunch and wished we ate dinner her! For lunch we ate off the special price menu and got a heaping amount of food. Breakfast servings were plentiful, (we should have shared) and very yummy! Would love yo go back!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I was traveling with my mini dachshund and they were more than accommodating, letting me sit n the lobby by the fire with my dog. She brought me my drinks and when I ordered my dinner, it came on a small tray with handles so I could get it up to my room. I just ordered a bleu cheese burger and fries. It was very good, I ate all the fries and it was beautifully presented. I love this place. The mini peanut butter pie for dessert was fabulous.