“Great!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Spokane, we are a fine dining restaurant with a casual atmosphere. Enjoy martinis at happy hour. Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner.
“Great!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed at the Davenport and ate here one night. Food was good and reasonably priced. Service was great too. We had two of their flat bread pizzas and both were yummy.

Visited July 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Awesome service”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We ate here the night we stayed at the hotel. I was a little skeptical at first because usually hotel restaurants are not very good. This one was amazing. The food was wonderful, the service was even better, the ambiance was amazing. My only complaint would have been the mixed drinks. Both myself and my colleague sent ours back. It would not deter me from going again.

• Visited July 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Are we in Africa?”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This restaurant is located in the Towers of the Davenport. The décor is all Safari type with stuffed wild animals used as decoration. We had a delicious breakfast but laughed when we realized the menu was identical to Palm Court which is located in the Davenport Hotel. The service was excellent.

Visited July 2013
Alberta, Canada
“So good, we ate twice in 2 days”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed at the Davenport for a couple of days and went to the Safari room for dinner on the first night. We were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of food and value, especially during happy hour. The only issue I would have with my hamburger was that it was skimpy on toppings, no lettuce, onions or mayo. Just grilled meat, cheese, pickles and a bun. That said, it was excellent as was my wifes meal. Flatbreads were very good and had the fried chicken the following night which was great.

• Visited June 2013
vernon bc
“ON A SAFARI FOR GOOD FOOD!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I always try to have the eggs benney when I'm @ the Davenport and well...I'm never disappointed! the eggs are cooked just right, the sauce is Oh so good! Late night snacks and drinks in the bar area is a great way to end the day too.

• Visited May 2013