“Nice Rooms.....good sleep”

Ranked #12 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Omak, Washington
“Nice Rooms.....good sleep”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2011

We stayed at the Peppertree near the Spokane Airport over the weekend. We were visiting family in Spokane. We had a very nice room and a restfull stay. Everything was very nice. We've stayed here in the past for other family events and when we were traveling by air. They get you to the airport, let you park your car. Love that.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
HollyNoe, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this review, January 22, 2011
Let me start by thanking you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 1-509-624-4655.

Asst. Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
spokane, washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2011

The staff here are very friendly and helpful . The room was modern and clean . I will
stay with them in the future .

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2011

i travel over 200 night a year for work, and stay at a wide variety of properties. i stay at all the big chains, and my personal preference is definitely best Western. and this property is solidly in my top five! the competent and helpful staff always helps to alleviate the stresses of a long day of travel. they genuinely care about us the traveler. the rooms are consistently clean and comfortable. they have very large flat screen TVs and pillow top mattresses. the shuttle to the local restaurants is always a plus. i always look forward to a trip to Spokane.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank richardestrada

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2010

Front desk did an excellent job accomidating me and helping me find things to do in Spokane during my visit. I always stay at Best Westerns and this one has definitely become my #1 favorite. They also offer a great hospitatliy night which I enjoyed on both Monday and Wednesday night. I will definitely be back at this hotel on my next visit to Spokane!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Everett, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2010

Upon reading reviews of this hotel I was a little hesitant to stay but since I had a voucher for savings I went ahead and stayed.. Well the room was clean and nice. and contrary to belief the hotel was quiet even with I-90 being just outside.

The breakfast was ok. I had to ask for more coffee, plates and bowls and the guy that came down in his bathrobe was a treat but it was still an ok breakfast.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Hamilton, Montana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2010

This hotel is close to the airport, which is nice, but when I arrived, this hotel looked like a truck stop. There were multiple semi trucks parked in the parking lot and it was located next to a gas station that was a little creepy. Since I was traveling by myself, I felt a little uneasy. They did not have breakfast set up for people with early flights, which was disappointing.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
philadelphia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

We chose this hotel for its proximity to the Spokane Airport as we were leaving very early in the morning. We dropped off our rental car the night prior to leaving so we utilized the free transportation to and front the airport twice. Both young ladies were very accommodating to our needs, and very friendly and open. The hotel also appeared to have had a recent makeover and the room was lovely. ONE major problem, on waking at 4:30 AM I realized there was no shower curtain in the bathroom! As we were in a hurry, I took a quick shower sans curtain! It shouldn't have happened, and when we reported it at the front desk upon checkout, the clerk just kind of laughed! Friendly, yes, helpful, not this one!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple