“Spokane Peppertree Inn - Airport”

Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn
Ranked #18 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The Inn is close to the Airport and sits right on I-90. It is very good for the price. The full breakfast from 6 -9 am is adequate. Coffee was great. The staff was very attentive and helpful. Plan on staying there again on future trips.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel. Thank you for the comments and compliments to our staff. We look forward to seeing you on future stays.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I spent about 2 weeks at this hotel. The Location right off the freeway is excellent for quick access to East and West Locations around town. The Staff is friendly, the rooms clean and the bed was comfortable. While I could see the freeway from my window, the room was very quiet. Gas station next door and a Denny's restaurant across the parking lot.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your trip here in Spokane. Thank you for the comments about our hotel, staff and rooms. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My hotel of choice in Spokane, in a relaxed environment with top quality amenities for your dollar. The staff remember me and always make myself and my traveling companions feel like it's a second home. The shuttle service provided makes flying from the Spokane airport or staying in the area so much less stressful.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We always love to see a friendly face that we recognize. Thank you for continuing to stay at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit. See you soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The staff was the most helpful and friendly of any hotel I have stayed at. The hotel manager was extremely kind to my children. Would definitely stay there again. The location was convenient and close to the freeway.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking to write a review. I had a nice time chatting with your kids. They are very sweet and polite. I am glad you had a nice stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

The room was very nice. Bigger, so there is more space and the décor was really nice. The bed was okay. You could feel the springs. Pillowtop-type of mattress cover for the top of the mattress would probably make it more comfortable. The firmness was very nice. I liked the touch of the box with the plastic utensils, paper plates, and cups. However, I think a Plus should use glass - not plastic. The shower did not have a lot of pressure and when you tired some of the different settings on the showerhead it would make a squealing noise. I was able to find a setting that was acceptable, so it didn't squeal, but it shouldn't be squealing, anyway. The shower had a dispenser with shower gel, conditioner and shampoo. However, the conditioner did not work. It was either empty or clogged. I told the front desk and she made a note of it to be checked. Then she got me a travel size conditioner so I could do my hair. The only other problem was the tv remote that did not want to work with the TV. As I was in Spokane to play in a poker tournament my husband wanted to watch TV, so the remote working was important. The problem was resolved, although, it took a lot longer than I would of liked. The staff was very responsive to our needs to the problems that we had in our room. I do plan on making another trip to Spokane in a few more months to get involved with a couple more poker tournaments. I 'm hoping that if I do decide to pick this Best Western that it will be improved upon. I do believe this property is head in the right direction to being a Plus, but it is not quite there yet.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry about the trouble we had with your remote. I am glad that Miles was able to fix it. Thank you for you comments and suggestions. We will be working to improve upon these things. We hope the next time you are in Spokane you will give our hotel another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Needed a handicap access room for my 90-yr-old dad. The room was perfect. Breakfast buffet better than most other hotels. Very nice lobby/common area. very helpful staff. We will use this hotel again when we need a place close to the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I am so glad we had the right kind of room for you and your family. Thanks again. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Very nice hotel. One of the best I have stayed in. Service was good. I had to leave before breakfast served and they offered to make a special box for me. First time I have ever had that offer. Room was nice and comfortable. They printed airline ticket for me. Just overall nice with good service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our property and staff. We always try to show exceptional customer service. Thank you for commenting on this. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.