“Close to airport and great shuttle”

Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn
Ranked #18 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a nice property next to the airport that offers free shuttle between the hotel and airport. It makes a real difference and saved money by checking in the rental car early and getting the shuttle back to fly out.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad you were able to utilize our shuttle service to and from the airport. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Did not have the room I reserved. There were two of us (not sharing a bed) ended up giving us a room with a pull out sofa instead of two beds. That pull out sofa was the most uncomfortable thing ever. Took over 1/2 to check in. Sent us to a room someone else was staying in first.... Once we got to our room the bathroom countertop was sticky and gross.

2  Thank Laura P

Thank you for your review. I am sorry about the room issue you encountered. We will try to not let this happen again. I hope that the rest of your stay was acceptable and I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Easy to find, lots of parking, with a couple of quickie restaurants nearby. Staff was pleasant. The room had the typical BW amenities. The first room I was assigned had a funny smell so the front desk attendant switched me. No issue with the second room. I would have liked to have a suite but the front desk person said none was avail (parking lot looked kind of empty tho).
This was a pass-thru, one night stay-over for me. No complaints.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I am glad you were able to find us easily and stay with us. Thank you for the compliments. As far as our suites go we have two types to offer, an extended stay king room with a kitchenette. These are usually full as we have only 3 of them. Our other type of suite is a family suite it includes 3 beds and 2 TVs. I hope this is the information you needed. Thank you again for staying with us and being a Best Western Rewards member and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

3 things I always look for - location, swimming pool and breakfast. All - A+. Very close to the Airport but still very quiet. Nice size swimming pool open 24 hours (has handicap access - not that we needed), and no-one under 18 allowed after 10 pm. So if you are flying in late, you can enjoy nice swim or hot tub without kids splashing around. Breakfast was a bit early (6:30-9:30), but had everything you could possibly want. We were a little late, and thought there wouldn't be much food left, almost went to nearby Denny's but new fresh batch of scrambled eggs was coming, so is waffle batter, coffee, juice, bagels, etc. The staff is the friendliest! Very enjoyable experience!

1  Thank Tatitulov

Thank you so much for writing a review of our hotel. I am glad you were able to enjoy our pool and breakfast. Thank you for the compliments to our staff as well. We look forward to see you again. Thank you.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is a pretty well put together hotel in a weird location that seems to be catered towards truckers over air travelers, but i would say the amenities were not that bad. Overall it was a pretty average 2.5 star hotel but not bad...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank hillstead22
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay here. We hope that you will stay with us again. Thank you so much for your comments.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stopped 480 miles into a 680 mile trip so very happy with the easy access to this motel. We were pleased with the friendliness of the staff, the quality of our king-sized bedroom with complimentary Wi-Fi and a refrig, the refreshing pool, and a happy hour. In the morning, we were able to take a brisk walk around the area. Only negative was the temperature of the hot tub; I now know how a lobster must feel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I am glad you were able to enjoy our amenities. We really enjoy being able to put on a happy hour. We hope that you will stay with us on your next visit to Spokane.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I always stay at Best Western Plus' because of the high quality mattresses. This BWP was horrible. The mattress was of the lowest quality I have ever seen. Extremely thin, cheaply made and even had holes in it. The towels were like sandpaper. No individual shampoo's, etc. Coffee cups were not wrapped in plastic, very unsanitary. Because of this BWP I doubt I will chance ever again staying at any of them. I can't believe how one hotel can ruin it for the entire chain.

1  Thank Valetia H

Thank you for writing a review. I apologize about the issues with our mattress. I am surprised to hear this as we are always getting compliments on how comfortable our bed are. I hope that you will give our Best Western Brand another opportunity to serve you.