“Convenient”

Ranked #18 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Highly satisfied by the service, the room was more than I expected, and I loved the bed. Will return!

• Stayed: February 2012
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Thank you so much for the nice comments about our Best Western property. I am pleased to pass on the great service comment to our staff. We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Not a good choice for anyone sensitive to cigarette smoke or smell. The hotel was supposed to be 100% non smoking. The first room I was checked into was so smoky that you could not only smell it but it was still visible in the room. There were no other rooms available that night and the next morning at breakfast I heard numerous people complaining about smoke in their room, many of which were athletes there for the state track meet we were attending. On top of this they lost my reservation and overcharged me. I had booked the room 3 months in advance online and had a confirmation e-mail but I was still charged a higher rate than I originally booked. Staff was friendly but not very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank K1243IM

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our hotel is 100% smoke free. I was trying to look up your reservation to check on the rate and what room smelled smoky so I could look into it. However you didn't provide me with your name so I am unable to look into this. If you would like to call our hotel I would be happy to talk to you and try to get this straightened out. Thank you.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Second time passing thru Spokane..first time here at the airport Best Western
Friendly, knowledgable staff... reasonally quick check in without a reservation.... No pet fees... Nice...
Large room with couch, desk and king bed... very comfy bed..
.. Nice updates... would definitely stay here again... The usual BW linens ....The room was very quite and I was next to the elevator and ice machine...

Only complaint...and I'm stretching here.... could not take my wine from the managers party, to my room... oh well...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for the compliments to our hotel. I am glad we were able to accommodate you and get you checked in. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review and we hope to see you next time you are in Spokane.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We chose the first Best Western,that we came upon as a stopover on our way back home to Calgary,AB.At first we thought it was a little out of the way but then were pleasantly surprised to find that it was a short and pretty much direct drive to downtown Spokane Wash.And just as short a drive back also.The decor in our room was very pleasant and nice,brown tones and browns,with a huge granite top sink.We found after staying 2 previous BW's (on this trip) that we got more bang for our buck here than any of the previous ones(even with the exchange).The only item I noticed not present was a safe,but I'm sure the had some form of security at the desk,we just never had reason to ask.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

First off I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad you chose to stay with us. It's true that we seem a little out of the way however we are only 5 miles from the downtown Spokane area. Thank you for the compliments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

This was the first time I have stayed at this hotel and it met all my expectations. I usually stay at the Winton which is literally right across the street from the airport. One of my reasons for choosing Best Western is the special they are running this summer (stay 3 times, get 1 night free). I thought the bed was quite comfortable and I enjoyed the large room set up as a small suite (living area on one side of the room). I found the staff to be exceptionally friendly and helpful. I can't speak for breakfast because I had to leave by 5:15 am, though they do offer nice little breakfast boxes with a water, apple, and Nutrigrain bar. I've been to some Best Westerns where they present you with a snack basket for a snack of your choosing when you show your Best Western rewards card, but not here (and it's not a big deal). You can't go wrong and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We really appreciate the nice comments. I am so glad you were able to grab a to-go breakfast since you had to leave so early. I hope you had a great flight and wonderful time in Spokane. We do offer a snack and bottle of water at check in to our rewards members. I apologize for that getting over looked. I will speak to all of our desk clerks and remind them of this as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention so we are able to step up our service a little bit more. We hope to see you next time you are in Spokane. Thank you.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Top floor room was quiet, bed was very comfortable, nice large screen TV. They upgraded me to a larger room than I reserved at no cost, and I didn't even ask. Failed to replace water in gym when asked, failed to clean dirt from hot tub when asked. Had trouble keeping up with the breakfast crowd. So, mixed experience, but overall positive.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us so we can try to make each guest experience enjoyable. Thank you for the compliments to our rooms and accommodations. I understand your mixed reviews about the service and can assure you I am looking into that immediately. We will be discussing all of these things at our next meeting. Thank you so much for the comments so we can be better prepared. We hope to see you next time you are in Spokane. Thank you.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

You can definitely tell this is an old hotel that was refurbished. They did a good job, though. Very spacious rooms, EXCELLENT and reliable internet, clean and tidy. The beds weren't very comfortable, though. New mattresses are in order.

Room Tip: Close to the airport
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
AsstMgrSpokane, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2012

First off I want to thank you for writing a review of our property. Secondly thank you for noticing our remodeled and well kept rooms. We appreciate the suggestions about our beds. We will be looking into that as we want every guest experience to be wonderful. Thank you again. We hope to see you next time you are in Spokane.