“DO NOT STAY HERE”
Review of Days Inn Spokane

Days Inn Spokane
Ranked #38 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Last night of our family trip I called and made resevations with Wyndham Rewards they suggested the Days Inn in Spokane, WA.we arrived about 11PM (saturday night) no parking inside the lot had to park in the street, my wife and kids were walking to the room when they were approached by a panhandler,the property reaked like urine, the carpet in the room was dirty and oily,we got up early the next morning and left,please read the reviews on this hotel before spending your money

Room Tip: do not stay here
Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 30, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DEBRA T
Reviewed January 30, 2013

It was definitely an affordable price to stay at this hotel and not far from downtown sights and walkable distance to Gonzaga... and walkable distance to the Amtrak station. I traveled by train. But, a huge issue with me, considering I needed access to the internet for school work, I could not access their internet service and the one time I was able to. I was instantly disconnected. I later learned there was another classmate staying there from Pennsylvania who was there for the same reason, school. And, I'm sure he needed internet access as well. It was a huge disappointment to have such terrible internet connection. I would stay there again only if they fixed this problem, but this problem will push certain people to other hotels with good internet service.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PABLO O
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was exhausted and it was cheap. Everything was stained or broken or both. Two bathtowels, one hand towel, one washcloth, no soap. Through the sheet you could see stains of various shapes and colours on the mattress and mattress pad and you could see it clearly; you could read a newspaper through that sheet. I slept in my clothes. I'd no sooner use the tub than wash my feet in a toilet bowl. I left dirty and wrinkled.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ben324
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I didn't get what I asked for. There was no refridgerator in my room after lugging my stuff up to the second floor. I had to switch rooms. Then there was no writing pad or washcloths in the room. room service didn't fix that the next day after I called the front desk. The maid was very helpful when I asked her for a washcloth the 3rd day of my stay. I think the front desk should take notes or something. When I went to use the advertised Wi-Fi in my room it didn't work either. So much for lugging my computer up to my room. Then to top it off I had scheduled my trip to watch the Seahawks in my room when I arrived Sunday and the TV was terrible. They didn't have any local channels on the DirectTV. I couldn't find out what the road report was as there was no news either. The best thing on TV was "Sponge Bob Square Pants". What a dumb show that is!!!
I liked the price, but you should at least get washcloths and local TV for the price.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo