“Just passing through”
Review of Motel 6

Motel 6
Ranked #37 of 46 Hotels in Spokane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Minot, North Dakota
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Pool was out of order. The room smelled damp. The beds are cheap and only had three pillows total. The TV is very small. The room has a microwave and fridge in it. The bathroom is very compact also. The shower curtain slides and the rod was pulled partially out of the wall. If paying full price may want to look elsewhere.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Ethan F
Oregon City, Oregon
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I reserved a room online and advised I had a small dog. I called to confirm the day before my trip and everything was fine. When I got to the hotel they advised me the room I reserved didn't allow pets. Because I had reserved a room large enough to hold 5 adults and couldn't find another place to stay I had to book 2 rooms and paid over 100.00 more than I expected. On top of that the employee who helped me was rude and the stay was had many more issues. I will never stay at a Howard Johnson's hotel again!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank swilson49

Travelers are raving about these Spokane hotels

Travelers also viewed these Spokane hotels
Rodeway Inn
Fairbridge Inn Express
Fairbridge Inn Express
#33 of 46 in Spokane
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue

Been to Motel 6? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6

Property: Motel 6
Address: 3033 N Division St, North Division St and Euclid St, Spokane, WA 99207-2016
Location: United States > Washington > Spokane
Ranked #37 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 2*
Centrally located halfway between downtown Spokane & the north side, we are Spokane's only Howard Johnson! Enjoy our deluxe breakfast in our sun-filled atrium and enjoy our fully equipped rooms that include a microwave and refrigerator. Relax in our indoor pool and stay fit in our new fitness room! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Motel 6 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn North Spokane Hotel Spokane