“good location”

Reviewed July 20, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was impressed with the continental breakfast, they had a waffle machine and dough. Unfortunately the showerhead was terrible (no spray, just a trickle) and the tub did not drain very well, so I stood in water up to my ankle while trying to take a shower. The tv and remote were not synched so had to get out of bed to turn it on or off.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Regular hotel with good facilities:A/C,fridge,microwave, coffee machine,hair fan,even iron,inside pool.Breakfast was good especially after our trip in Canada we were very glad to get waffles cereal, yogurt , eggs and fruits .Location is very close to shopping centers. Good value for money.

Room Tip: On the 2d floor Internet conection was not good
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was my first stay at this particular motel. I grew up in Spokane and this hotel is showing its age, despite a remodeled lobby for the breakfast. The room was a bit stuffy at first and the small A/C was very noisy and its cooling power (5,000 BTU) was minimal. Breakfast was heavily slanted toward bread and wheat products (bagel, waffle, cereal, muffins, etc) with only an orange as a fruit compliment with no yogurt or eggs. Location is not far from city center. Our double bed had small but comfortable pillows.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

In a seedy part of town, similar to Aurora avenue in Seattle if anyone knows about that. Thugs hanging out on the balconies staring at my family as we pulled up. I got the impression that they were living there temporarily. As soon as I approached the check-in counter I was told that I was too early. I then asked to use the restroom and they said they didn't have one in the lobby. Upon check-in, the counter guy printed out a statement for incidentals which had a lower rate quoted than what I paid on hotels.com. I asked him if I could get that rate, to which he agreed to if hotels.com would cancel my reservation. Upon return to the counter to let him know that it was cancelled, he says that his quote was off and that it was a computer error.
Our room had a musty smell to it since the windows don't open. Our view was a trailer court/junkyard out back. We skated out of there around 5:30am before the continental breakfast was set-up since we had previously saw dogs playing in the dining area the evening before. Takes pet-friendly to a whole new level

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business