“We enjoyed our STAY”

Ranked #38 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Redding, CA
“We enjoyed our STAY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

We spent 2 night at this location on June 15 & 16th, 2012. We enjoyed our stay, and found it to be a good price for what we received. The bed was nice, and it had a microwave, and small Refrigerator. Our room was very quite, and the A/C worked great. It seemed to be clean, and nothing bother us. I only wish, it had a better breakfast selection. Just basic. Instant oatmeal, cold cereal... fruit... etc. Also IT HAS NO ELEVATOR... SO IF YOU DON'T DO STAIRS, THERE ARE NO OPTIONS. Overall, we would stay there again, if we needed to...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Staff changed my reservation from a single king to double queen on the spot with no problems when we arrived (our plans had changed). I left something behind in the room when we departed and they called within an hour of our departure to let us know and agreed to hold it until we could return to retrieve it. Very impressed with staff friendliness and professionalism!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Bozeman, Montana, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

Room was tiny but quiet. We checked out a day early to find a hotel with hot tub and warm pool. We questioned the safe charge and the fact we were still charged for 4 nights and were told next time you check in with us please write "no safe" on the check in paperwork. He had to adjust the bill anyway for us leaving early, why couldn't he just take off the safe fee of $1.63 a day? It wasn't the money, it was his smug attitude with me and shoving the check in paperwork at me and asking me to read what I initialed!! Okay, so it was thrown in with the pet policy, I was tired, road weary, he could have just felt sorry for me and taken it off the bill. I called the desk at 5:00 a.m. after seeing the folio under my door and called the desk and spoke nicely to him about this. Later I got an email from his mom stating he thought I was "hysterical"! yeah right. Mom was protecting her boy, I get that. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Spokane hotels

kegs605
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

customer service was fine, the hotel room was clean, had difficulty at turning the faucet on to have a shower. The pool was locked so you had to get the front desk person to let you in everytime you wanted to have a swim.. But the room was good in a pinch, as everything else was booked up in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kegs605
salem,or
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

This is my 3rd time i have stayed at this hotel....In the last 5months the customer service has been amazing....the gal at the front desk in the morning remembered my name and was very helpful...thank you
The hotel is older but i see some great improvements...I had trouble getting my light beside my bed on but the night front desk came and showed me it was a touch lamp...
I work in customer service myself and find that people alway complain after the fact...maybe we should all put our best foot forward....
the breakfast was the same as other hotels....waffle maker, 2 kinds of fruit, 4 kinds of cereal, oatmeal, muffins, donuts, juice, milk, coffee....my family of 4 was greatful for the choices

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank shar p
Seattle, Washington, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

The price was definnitely right so we stayed at this Spokane hotel for one night. And thank goodness it was only for one night. The customer service when we checked in was absolutely aweful, the person who checked us in was rude and snooty. The room was dirty, to the point where I didn't even want to take off my shoes. The bathroom was worse, the water didn't even drain in the sink or the tub and it was difficult to even get in and out of because of how small it was. There were three of us women staying in one room and we didn't even feel safe. There was no safety latch on the windows, so you could just open it and walk out onto the roof, which our neighbors did in the morning and could have peered right into our room, or even try to get in. I have to say the morning breakfast was nice, and the customer serivce from the morning staff was much better. But, the overall experience was terrible and we will NOT be back!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Denver
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

I have stayed at this motel twice:
First time was two weeks ago for 3 days: Bedside lamp burned out - never fixed. Then I come back to find that the toilet doesn't work - wasn't even reported by the cleaning crew and when I reported it, the front desk informed me that hotel maintenance could only take care of it the next day.
Second time was thsi week: I stayed 1 night - was overcharged and best of all, the manager's promised $10 discount coupon (personal email to me) never materialized. No towels - had to ask for them.

No wonder it is rated so badly! The occupancy rate must be poor as both times the parking lot had a only few vehicles.

Unfortunately, I did not get what I paid for. Even the "Continental Breakfast" has overripe bananas (only bananas and oranges), the juice machine never works.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business