“Very Trendy”

Cuisines: Asian
Tucson, Arizona
“Very Trendy”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We got hawked off the street & came away happy! This is a new venue that is quite loud and very different from our usual. We were seated at a long table elbow to elbow. Some neighbors were asked to move position to accommodate newer diners. There are numerous choices on the ramen/
sushi menu. We ordered 2 items each, & my husband asked if that would be enough for diner. The answer was yes, & it was, but we are not big eaters. Located directly across from the Davenport. Give it a try and walk away feeling like you ate in Japan.

• Visited July 2014

Spokane, Washington
“Tries hard, and does ok”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Interesting addition to Spokane's foodscape, Nudo does some things well: the decor is definitely unique, and the ramen soups are rich in flavor though heavy on salt. The skewers on the other hand are terrible, with the so-called "prime rib" being the biggest culprit. Would go again, in large part due to the convenient downtown location. The chicken chow main was good as well.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank motownphillypvb
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Delightful surprise!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We loved the miso and tan tan men. Nice spice and wonderful textures. We will certainly go again when in Spokane!

Visited July 2014
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Great Addition to Spokane”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My husband and I own a couple of restaurants in Spokane so we like to try new places to see what other people are doing. My first impression was the place looked really clean partially due to the minimalist decor, but also that is was very trendy. We were greeted immediately and seated by friendly staff. It was just the two of us, but we ordered 2 appetizers (Popcorn Shrimp and Salt and Basil Crispy Chicken) and 3 entrees (Spicy Shrimp, TanTan Men, and Cold Summer Noodles) to get a good feel for the variety. Everything we tasted was great. The sauces on the appetizers were paired well with the proteins. The Cold Summer Noodles reminded me of Wonderful Taste Noodles that we used to get at the now long gone China Best. My favorite was the Spicy Seafood. It was just spicy enough to know it, but it didn't burn my mouth so bad that I needed ice cream afterwards. It wasn't skimpy on the seafood either. I believe this is going to be my new "hangover" cure. I am anxious to go back and try more things.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Lori K

Been to Nudo? Share your experiences!