“DRINK Up”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Try the cucumber martinis and the tropical booze conconctions of the week. Their phad thai is less than delicious, but all their other meals are to die for.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Extensive menu. Several locations throughout the city. The food is good but not great. Friendly service.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We were visiting from Florida and were looking for some good thai food. A lot of people recommended this place so we decided to try it! It was VERY good and such a pretty place on the inside! We ordered the coconut soup and spring rolls to start both of which were very good. Our table ordered the Phad Thai, General Tsao Chicken, Mongolian Beef and the drunken noodles and everyone loved what they ordered. We were told not to go above a 2 in spice because the 3 is too hot but several people at our table wish we would have gotten our food hotter! A must try for sure!!

1  Thank ChrisNCarly
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I really like Thai food and this buffet set-up is quite tasty. It is more expensive than other Thai restaurants, but food is good and one can order off menu or use the buffet.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

I went into this restaurant to grab a single item for take out. I was greeted by the nicest hostess named Angela. She was kind, helpful, informative, and very speedy getting my item prepared and rung up. If I would not have been only getting one item, in a bit of a hurry, and if the rest of my experience would have been similar to that of my encounter with Angela, I would have enjoyed staying longer. A good reminder for restaurants of how important your greeter/hostess can be for the overall experience of a customer. Thanks to Angela and we will return for a meal due to her excellent skills in hospitality. Didn't give 5 stars only due to the brief visit and inability to rate an entire Thai Bamboo experience.

1  Thank Heidistravels2011on