“Kids had fun.”
Review of Green Bluff

Green Bluff
Ranked #5 of 105 things to do in Spokane
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Better than picked pumpkins out at a store. We enjoyed the pumpkin chunkin at knapps farm and it is run on donations. Kids liked the straw maze. Some of the other farms have more activities but they are $10+ a person, so more than our family of 5 wanted to spend. Pumpkin prices are same and some times less than at the store, which i only mention because I expected them to be more. I don't know why I thought that but I did. We got 101 pounds of pumpkin for $36 and some change. Fun family day.

3  Thank cagollehon78

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Love peaches, fun festival, lots of places to get peaches and other fruit, if you are looking for a fresh peach pie, go early, they sell out early of the peach pies. Went at 12 one day and they were out, went next week at 8am and no problem, great peaches.

1  Thank Chuck A
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Now they do have many more farms that grow everything else. I went last halloween (2011) and plan on going again this year in a few weeks. They were great! we picked way more pumkins and gourds then we were expecting to. We went to Knapp farm, where I was also able to pick up pumpkins for making homemade pumpkin pies! The women there who helped us was very knowledgable, she had recipes and told me which pumpkins and gourds make the best pumpkin pie. I didnt know that it wasnt always a pumpkin in pumpkin pie before we had met her! Definitely a place to check out and a nice drive

3  Thank Tc H
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is a very special location minutes from Spokane. The choices for fresh fruit, vegetables and food are almost endless. Festivals mark the calendar with events and pick-ur own opportunities every month. A favorite spot of ours for picking pumpkins and enjoying harvest. What a great place, go check it out!

1  Thank Travis O
Reviewed August 28, 2012

It is located a bit off the beaten path north of Spokane at the base of Mt. Spokane and is mostly a farming community. they have a couple of small festivals each year. the strawberry festival in the spring and another in the fall. It is a good place to get produce and have a liesurly afternoon with the family.