“Consistent goodness”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

New chef as David has opened his own place but still a great venue and wine list. The servers are always very good!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This restaurant is very convenient for ppl living in Eagle Ridge/Ridge at Hangman developments, and well populated by this group. I had scallops and a salad which were both excellent. This place has a fantastic vibe, especially in summer on the patio. I've been here several times and both food and service are always top notch.

Thank Mrs. Zebra
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on the way back to Spokane.
Had the House cured Corned Beef sandwich...very unusual and delicious. Kind of off the beaten path but worthy of your attention

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was the best food I have had in YEARS. I have been to top restaurants in NYC, LA, and more. . . but this beats everything in my memory!

My husband and I shared 2 appetizers: Charred Octopus and Gnocchi with Prawns.

The octopus was lovely. On the spicy side, but lovely.

The gnocchi?! OMG, little clouds! Better than Mario Batali's gnocchi. They were TO DIE FOR! The cream sauce with hints of fennel and baby peas was slurped up -- not a drop to spare. This is the best dish I have ever had. Ever.

We shared a lamp chop entree. The chops were seasoned to perfection. More importantly, the accompaniments made them SING! The salsa verde made of peas and radishes provided just the right amount of acidity while the parsnip puree, the sweetness. And not a mint leaf in sight! Just a modern, perfectly balanced dish.

And the wine! The wine was a red which had been blended specifically for Latah Bistro by a nearby winemaker. It was the perfect compliment to every dish.

I was SO impressed by this bistro. I didn't expect much of a restaurant in Spokane, to be honest -- but it's my first time visiting. But THIS! This amazing bistro that uses local suppliers and ended up being the caliber of a top NYC restaurant? I was flabbergasted.

1  Thank girlfoodie
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We had a gorgeous meal at Latah Bistro last night - I had the risotto (which was heavenly), and the hubs had the sablefish, We also had a delicious cheese plate with medjool dates. Service was great - our waitress was knowledgeable about the wines and food, which is something we really enjoy when we're dishing out around $20 a plate. One of the best meals we've had since moving to upstate Idaho (which, as you might expect, is a fine dining wasteland).

2  Thank eclaireanderson

Been to Latah Bistro? Share your experiences!