“Lobster special”

Anthony's at Spokane Falls
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's at Spokane Falls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 926 Restaurants in Spokane
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife, my step son, and I were very pleased with the dinner that we had on Jan, 28th at Anthony"s . The food and the service were great. We will go back again soon.

1  Thank RJBHAYDENID

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was there in early March, 2012 on a Friday evening with a group of 7. When the reservation was made, we requested a table with a view, as we are familiar with the beauty of the falls from the restaurant. Our table was not ready for us on time and it was nowhere near the windows, the service was somewhat slow even though the restaurant was not busy-all unimpressive in my opinion. The biggest problem, however, was with my food. My salmon was tasteless with absolutely nothing as a side but plain, dry, flavorless white rice-for over $20! I had wanted to eat at Anthony's for some time, but after that experience, I will not to back!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I came here for brunch on my way to North Idaho for New Years. We had originally tried a different restaurants closer t down town, but it was noisy, and overcrowded, so we decided to go to Anthony's instead. I'd been to Anthony's in Seattle before, but never the one in Spokane, so we thought we'd give it a try. What a good decision! We had an amazing view of the snow covered falls from our table, the view really can't be beat. They've also got free parking right in front, so no driving around trying to find a spot. Our waiter(Darrel I believe), was one of the best I've had, attentive, but not hovering, even brought us out extra blueberry coffee crumble cake, which is divine, and more roasted vegetables for one of our party who especially liked them without us even asking for them. I had the salmon cakes, which were some of the best salmon I've had, highly recommended. Overall, one of the best restaurant experiences I've had in a long time, if you're in Spokane, be sure to stop by, I know we'll be coming here again soon!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went their for out anniversary. They didn't have a reg salad with ranch, no baked potatoe just mashed, with steak and lobster???? Really? The wedges were nothing more than Jo jos and the steak was tough, the green beans were so tough the steak knife could hardley cut them. My husband got Cod and fries, Zips can do as well. It was a bad experience and we won't be back.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I've been to Anthony's three times and have enjoyed it each time. The food is always perfect and the service also. The only problem is the parking but that I can deal with for this great restaurant.