“Wonderful Tomato Basil soup”

Soulful Soups & Spirits Lounge
Ranked #93 of 912 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The soup is simply good. Nice, relaxed atmosphere with delectable soup. Interesting kitchen where the wall opens to the stove area by garage door to enable the staff to keep an eye on the front of the house.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

After reading a few reviews about this place I decided to give it a shot. I went on a Saturday around noonish to get lunch. The place was not to busy, and the atmosphere was very hip with friendly vibes. One thing I liked was how clean the place was, very well maintained. I ordered their special "Bowl of soup, bread, and salad" for a fair price of $9. I had the Beer Cheese soup and a walnut and raisin salad with strawberry vinaigrette with feta cheese sprinkled on top...YUM....The Beer Cheese soup was thick and hearty, just how I like it. One surprise about the soup was that it was a little spicy. I love spicy so it was a great surprise however if I did not like spicy food I would of been a little upset. My favorite part of the meal was the Beer Bread. You have to dip it in the soup, if you are not dipping you're not doing it right. If I would of stayed and had a couple drinks I would of ate a loaf of that bread ($8 a loaf). The staff was very friendly and outgoing and I could tell that they truly had a lot of love for the place which reflects on their food. I will be back for my 21st birthday! Thanks again Soulful Soups!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Delicious soups, and the beer bread is a must! Quite a busy place, so expect a line at lunch time. A favorite lunch time spot for me.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We live in Spokane but dont dine downtown too much. We took a food tour and found this little restaurant just a 1/2 block from Macys. We went again this weekend since it was a easy walk from the INB before a play. This is a very tiny place so I am sure it gets very crowded but the food is fastastic. We had the tomato soup and beer bread with is so yummy. I also had the raspberry vinagerette salad and chicken chedder soup. It was fantastic a was similar to a creamy tortilla soup. Do not get soup without the beer bread. This will definately be a favorite casual spot to eat while shopping downtown.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Atmosphere was warm and inviting, the owner greeted and took care of us. Soups were marvelous with the delicous beer bread and a bottle of wine made this a true winner! Will definitely visit again:)