“Cozy Performing Arts Venue with wonderful Acoustics”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bing Crosby Theater
Ranked #32 of 105 things to do in Spokane
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been visiting here since it was the Met, always a refreshing pleasure. I guess even before that I saw a few Movies when it was the State Theater, but it wasn't quite the same then.Comfortable seating and every seat has a good view for what always seems to be an up-close and personal performance. Plenty of parking nearby to the South a block or so and now there is a small Wine Bar upstairs for a pre show sip, or take it to your seat with you. Clean Restrooms, pleasant Staff and quiet surroundings. Stage is small, which is fitting for the Solo Performances I have seen, Tommy Emanuel, David Lanz, and others. (sadly Andy McKee was a no show but we had fun with the opener Christopher so it was still a good experience. I also enjoy not having to walk a quarter of a mile from the front door to my seat, as often seems to happen at the Coliseum. Prices are reasonable for the quality of Performers I have seen.

2  Thank walks4653