“Fabulous!!”

Add it.
Method Organic Juice Cafe
Ranked #14 of 26 Dessert in Spokane
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I love this place! I make it a point to stop here and grab a green juice when I'm in Spokane. I love how refreshing it is and I love the atmosphere of the cafe. Stop here the next time you want to change it up from your usual lunch or snack fare. They have smoothies as well if you don't want juice. Parking is a little difficult as it is all meter parking and the cafe is centrally located. We parked by River Park Square mall and walked.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Method is one of my avorite lunch spots that I visit at least once a week. The lemon tahini rice bowl is the bomb. Their smoothies and juices are amazing (favorite is the foundation and the daily with jalapeño). Wish I could replicate what they do at home somehow. Just wish the seating was a little more inviting. I always grab it to eat on the run because of it.