“Nostalgia filled breakfast!”
Review of Skyway Cafe

Skyway Cafe
Ranked #97 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was my first visit :-) bigger inside than I imagined and LARGE portions of delish dishes for breakfast! We had the California Benedict and a Country Scramble. Atmosphere was fun and the building is full of aviation history!

1  Thank Jojo R

Reviewed December 22, 2013

The food came quickly, the atmosphere was great, and the service was friendly. It was also affordable and easy to find.

1  Thank angiehere
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Very cozy diner located at Felts Field in Spokane. The service was friendly, food was good and the value was good as well. I has the famous meatloaf and it was very good. Good portion size and a great value. Have not been there for breakfast but am told by colleagues they have awesome biscuits and gravy.

1  Thank CougRN
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Called Manager to let her know about service our table received.
Manager said she would make the waitress work for a day with no pay cause I obviously wanted her reprimanded.... then proceeded to tell me and I quote "Listen lady, don't ever show your face in this restaurant again" and hung up on me.
Wow that's great customer service. Just being kind to let them know it wasn't the best experience and that just topped it! Think again Spokane with your money :)

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Didn't like the long hair in my food and then gets my order totally wrong. Wasn't worth my time. It was a much better place 10+ years ago...but not anymore.

Been to Skyway Cafe? Share your experiences!