“I love this place.”
Review of Skyway Cafe

Skyway Cafe
Ranked #99 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Their food is wonderful... The friendliest staff and quick service.... Family
atmosphere and you can watch the airplanes land and take off... They are
going to be serving dinner starting March 1st...Don't miss it.

1  Thank Doloresbell

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Have ate several times at this old time Airfield Dinner, and have not had a bad meal yet, the staff is very friendly and smile is real. I'm a old Aircraft buff anyway and love all the old photos of the planes and piolets of years gone by. It is a neat place for young & old alike and good food. I would recommend for a fun meal.

2  Thank ThomasA79
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I took my family here for a sunday breakfast there were 5 of us. We sat where we could see the kitchen and cook. There 3 cooks and I could not believe how fast they were putting food out. I had the chicken fried steak breakfast and it was the best I ever had. Our waitress was always right there and the owner even came over and said hello. Very good food!!!

2  Thank mike4567
Reviewed April 4, 2012

This is the greatest place to take visitors, who like small planes, and local air history. Wonderful for kids. On a nice day you can watch the planes come in near the Spokane River. Very popular with locals and travel people. Food is excellent they open early in the morning 7 days a week. It is great fun!!! Price is wonderful

2  Thank spokanejan
Reviewed March 20, 2012

The food is GREAT!!!! They are often busy so plan a little extra time if you go. My family loves to go there not only for the food but the for the actual "skyway" experience. It's located right off of a small airport . Therefor you often see old planes or helicopters parked in the runway or if you're lucky you might see one take off or land. It's a great family excursion!! This is one unique place!!!

Been to Skyway Cafe? Share your experiences!