“So many options!”

Cuisines: European, German, Hungarian, Danish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've been to Old European a handful of times and can never decide on what to get. Everything sounds amazing. It never fails that I end up getting the same thing each time. The Scandinavian cake plate has a little bit of everything and I love everything on it. The German pancakes are my absolute favorite. I've never had anything like it. We brought my dad for brunch while he was here visiting. He hadn't originally ordered the German pancake but after one bite of mine he quickly ordered one. The aebelskivers are really good, especially with the different sauces they have for you to dip them into. The strawberry crepe melts in your mouth and the pancakes are delicious. The fresh squeezed orange juice is pricey but it is so worth the price. My kids love the teddy bear pancakes and always have so much they can never finish all of their food. Each time I've been the staff has been great. Always very accommodating, especially the time we brought my dad since he can be challenging. ;) We always leave quite satisfied and with full bellies.

There are newer reviews for Old European Restaurant

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Love the fresh squeezed OJ and crepes! A place for a "special breakfast!" Lots of different choices-especially for breakfast combinations.

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

A large fresh squeezed orange juice was only $4 which seemed very reasonable. Staff were pleasant and helpful. The eggs were perfect. The Dutch babies was a delicious puffy baked pancake. The combo aebels were also very yummy and filling. Every plate was cleaned off in short order. Food intolerances were dealt with swiftly and courteously.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I love this restaurant. It might be because I'm Danish and aebleskivers are a breakfast staple for me. Or it might be the new menu that gives me choices that let me build the perfect breakfast that's just the right size. It could also be that they just cook great food and provide outstanding service. Whatever the reason, I love Old European. Unfortunately they're only open for breakfast and lunch. And while they do offer lunch food on the menu, I always get breakfast. I love my aebleskivers!!!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We just took a group of 12 red hatted pajama wearing ladies and they had a special quieter area which was very nice, everyone was happy with their meal. They seem to have a new menu with a few new items..