“Making a point to point them out”
Review of Round Table Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Round Table Pizza
Ranked #297 of 929 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Man I wish this were in a better location or at least that they did more beautification. But for the price and the flavor, don't forget Roundtable! Very flavorful pizza and not over-doughy. Everything is cooked through and crispy edges make a great texture. They've added a few outdoor seats with mini fire pits. That's nice. Walking in is waling back in time, but, hey, if it keeps prices down, whatever.

1  Thank Kari R

Reviewed December 11, 2012

funny little chain of pizza joints. great crust and very spicy sauce makes for a great meal. the salad bar is substantial for a local, fast food place

1  Thank mekulisch
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We like to eat at the Southside location; we love the salad bar. The selection is pretty basic, but it meets our needs. It's pretty loud when the soccer kids show up, but I suppose it's a good thing as it means it's a neighborhood restaurant. The pizza crust (except for the lunch buffet) is nice and crisp, and I like the pizza although the red sauce can be a bit spicy.

2  Thank Anon58759
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is our go to place for salad and pizza. We never get the buffet because we are not buffet people. So many choices to choose from. Kids love the small game room and we love the food.

1  Thank Allysmomma
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We stop here when visiting from Montana about 2-3 times a year. I don't usually do the buffet because I'm picky about the mix of toppings on my pizza so I choose my own. I've never had a bad pizza here. My wife has had the buffet on several occassions and its been very good. I suppose there could be colder pizza if it set out too long but I've seen them take colder items away and replace with fresh. Hey if it looks cold pick another pizza off the buffet. There's usually 3-5 pizza's out. My suggestion to get a good quality pizza is to buy it fresh and pick your toppings. Than you get exactly what you want and you can skip the pizza buffet and get the salad buffet along with it if your in the mood.

1  Thank Steve T

Been to Round Table Pizza? Share your experiences!