“Go to Taco Bell”

Cuisines: Mexican
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Go to Taco Bell”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have been to many "Taco" joints and this place is no different than so many others, except... I have heard too many stories about this place's quality ingredients, but no matter how many different Taco Times I have been to, I have been disappointed. My wife and I think their food is garbage and if we need an unhealthy fast food fix, Taco Bell, though I'm not bragging, is a far better choice, for less money. The only reason I rate this place is I have seen many Taco Times go south/out of business, but not yet a Taco Bell.

Visited September 2012

Spokane, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taco Time is snack time”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I was surprised at this local Taco Bell style fast food joint. The food was great and they have a selection of sauces to try.

Visited July 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Gringo Grub at Modest Prices”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Nothing is really bad with the food served here, but n othing is praticularly good either. It is filling and cheap food.

No attempt is made to make it "authentic". The seasoning/spice level is meant to appeal to the blandest of Gringo Diets.
bland to indifferent

Visited January 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“You have to be joking this actually made on a list. Seriously, tater tots are not part of any Mexican cuisine.”
Reviewed November 9, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Taco Time? Share your experiences!