“Gotta give it a try, if you haven't!”

Dolly's Corner Cafe
Ranked #38 of 895 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I LOVE Dolly's and visit every chance I get, which isn't often enough since I live out of town. The food is always hot and fresh. I swear I could eat a whole loaf of their toast with the yummy, yummy strawberry freezer jam! I tend to eat breakfast there, but someday will try lunch!

1  Thank MaryinWA98501
There are newer reviews for Dolly's Corner Cafe

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Dolly's is a true hidden gem! Love the atmosphere and love the food. They have the BEST Eggs Benedict I have ever had in my life. The English muffin stayed crispy the entire meal and the Hollandaise sauce was PERFECT. The portions are huge so make sure you come hungry. Travis was great and I can't wait to go back from more Eggs Benedict

1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great quality of food, service exceptional , clean, portion size great, cost average.
We will return next time in town!

1  Thank Qaulservice
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Dolly's is the place to go to sit in a booth, drink coffee, and talk for hours over a giant plate of breakfast deliciousness. It's also perfect for sitting along the counter and reading the paper. Tried the eggs benedict, which was excellent. Service is also really good at Dolly's.

1  Thank MrsDrO2U
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting our son at Gonzaga University. The breakfast and the waitress were great!! You must try the biscuits with jam they are big and cakey. My son had the lumberjack omelet and in his words it was "bomb squad" . My other son had eggs benedict and although he was not as eloquent in his description he enjoyed it very much. I had the scramble and loved it. Portions are large, so go hungry.

1  Thank hellcatt