“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

this restaurant is in a great location and it is an actual old railroad car so its fun! Kids always enjoyed it. Service is always awesome. Food to me is average. Never had a bad plate of food.

1  Thank myblessings
There are newer reviews for Frank's Diner

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I visited Franks for the first time on a Friday morning, it was busy and loud, as expected. The train car setting makes for close loud quarters. The interior is gorgeous, and the history of the train car is interesting. I ordered the kielbasa and eggs. I studied from my hospitality law book as best I could considering the noise.
When my food arrived, it looked delicious. The only negative I have about my meal was the surplus of barbecue sauce on my sausage. the menu says "basted with barbecue sauce" and my sausage was served in a large puddle of sauce. The biscuits are a knockout! Id go back to Franks just for them!!

1  Thank WhiskeyGirl1980
Reviewed January 9, 2014

They have real good food at reasonable prices. It has a fun train atmosphere with lots of pictures of old railroad cars. Servers are quick, courteous and you are greeted even by the chefs in the mornings.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food is horrible and the restaurant still smells smokey from long ago. The idea is cute and the car worth seeing but sitting and eating there would be among my last choices in Spokane.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

A fun dining experience in a converted rail car...it's small in size but big in atmosphere. Though they weren't busy when we went, most times expect to wait at least 15 minutes.

Been to Frank's Diner? Share your experiences!