“When in doubt”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Chili's always has decent food at a decent price. They have been around for so long, most forget about them. When you are not quite sure, do Chili's; who doesn't like burgers and Mexican food. The only negative is, out of business greed, they stopped offering the awesome blossom many years ago, cause it was probably so filling, people would only order that and not a menu item. The sons and daughters of goat herders. I still love the place. Got goat cheese?

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stopped by for lunch and both had soup and salad combos. They were tasy and veryy good value. The service was attentive and the food arrived promptly.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

We went to chilis for lunch, and for a family type restaurant it was great. Good food, reasonable prices, and good service.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

We ate lunch there before going shopping in the north town mall. We sat in the lounge area and ordered some $2.99 margaritas as it was happy hour! I ordered a raspberry one which came in a big stein glass and it was really powerful! I found out why when I watched the bartender pour another one for someone. They were quite generous on the booze.

I ordered the Southern Smokehouse Bacon Burger with a side of cinnamon apples. The burger was huge! I think I overextended my jaw eating it. It was really tasty too. The bacon was so thick I had to fold the pieces to fit them in the burger.

The cinnamon apples were great too. I didn't know what I was getting when I ordered it (I didn't want salad or fries) and it was pretty well like apple pie filling. No complaints here!

my girlfriend had a quesadilla and she really liked it. Compared to Applebees, this place is 10x better. I would eat here again!

Reviewed May 10, 2010

My group of 4 went to Chili's around 4pm for dinner before a concert. The service was as if they were packed and they weren't. We got appetizers with no plates and when we asked for plates the server she was not our waitress. She had major attitude going on but did get the plates for us. We had to ask for silverware. One quesadilla salad came with a grilled insect on the tortilla. She was comped for her next salad. We complained to the manager but don't think she took it seriously. Won't give up on Chili's but won't go back there.

1  Thank mt2ricetd

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!