“Best Thai food I've ever had!”
Review of Asian Restaurant

Asian Restaurant
Ranked #384 of 887 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
“Best Thai food I've ever had!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Looks small and old on the outside... clean and old on the inside and full of asian charm. The best Thai food I've ever eaten!! Try the peanut sauce and definitely have one of their eggrolls...they are the best!!

• Visited February 2014

“Great food for a great price!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

You wouldn't except it from the outside but it was a great food for a great experience and super service!

• Visited June 2013
Bloomington, Illinois
“Better than I thought”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The Asian restaurant was better than I thought, the staff was there were friendly and accommodating. I had the Pad Thai off the menu and it was good but the price was a bit high; my friend had burger and fries (not on menu) and it was good and reasonably priced. I would recommend eating there.

• Visited May 2012

Been to Asian Restaurant? Share your experiences!