“minus ten stars”

China Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #548 of 903 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This place has roaches. I killed one crawling on the glass next to me in the dining room.When I gave it to the waitress she said'"oh they always come out after we spray! So this woman knew there were roaches and she was willing to let my small granddaughters eat the food...We did not eat the food we left...

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We love the food and the atmosphere. Whenever we have out of town company we bring them here and they are always pleased. The waitresses are polite and enjoyable and greet everyone with a smile. Portions are HUGE!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Though the food is thoroughly untraditional, it's take on American Chinese is sure not to disappoint. The portions are huge and can easily be shared.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Went in on a Sunday afteroon. They were busy for the amount of staff they had on hand. Took a little longer than usual to place our order, but everything was great. From the Pork Fried Rice to the Sweet and Sour Pork, to our favorite, Almond Chicken. Our kids love it. My only suggestion would be to allow the customers to choose between Egg Flower Soup and Sweet and Sour. Right now, you only get Egg Flower with your lunch. Looks like they may be doing some remodeling.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This place is pretty big, has a bar and is set up for music and can handle large parties. I liked the atmosphere and is what I think of when I think of an above average chinese restaurant, but the fun stops there. This place caters to a wide ethnic crowd and I like that, as I am from the San Francisco Bay Area; unfortunately, the fun stops there. Burying food in bland or super sweetened sauce only works if you are hiding low quality or mutton style meat. There are far better places in Spokane, even if you need to go to Panda Express.

2  Thank KnowBS

Been to China Dragon Restaurant? Share your experiences!