“Restaurant in the Holiday Inn, Excellent”

Pepper's Grill & Bar
Ranked #347 of 895 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Restaurant week in Spokane! We picked Peppers based on the menu on the restaurant week menu! It is in the Holiday Inn out by the Spokane airport so you may not find it if you are not staying at the hotel.

We had an excellent meal. They had 3 selections for the week including Tuscan parmesan Chicken with tortellini--My wife had this after her strawberry spinach salad. Loved it, said it was delicious, My dad and I had the stuffed pork chop w/ cranberry/apple chutney. Excellent flavor, nice moist pork chop with great blend from chutney. I chose the bleu cheese salad, sometimes I am iffy on Bleu cheese, but this had a great warm bacon viniagrette My mom had the beef shoulder tenderloin stuffed with lobster and hollandaise sauce. All included a dessert for $18! Incredible steal. Our son chose from the regular menu and had the french dip sandwich which was a generous portion with the macaroni and cheese. Looked like Kraft but was only in the noodles, it had a specialty blend of cheese.

Very impressed. Not too busy as it is out of the way, but I would find my way back!

1  Thank Wishwewerethere_11
There are newer reviews for Pepper's Grill & Bar

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had dinner the night I arrived and breakfast the day of my departure.

My dinner I had a side salad and a macaroni and cheese side. I will say the service was GREAT. My salad was good; the ranch dressing is homemade and delicious. The macaroni and cheese was literally KRAFT, out of the box. It wasn't bad, but it's just weird to have KRAFT mac and cheese at a restaurant.

Breakfast the next day I had the breakfast burrito. I opted out of the meat and had the egg subsitutes. The burrito was big and delicious and I'd definitely get it again. They have daily specials and they also have a buffet.

1  Thank Maggie W
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere and the food was great. It was late when we ate there, so there weren't many diners, but the service was spot on. Try the homemade pizza - excellent.

1  Thank PamGo
Reviewed September 22, 2011

All I ordered was pizza...as I heard from other people at the hotel that the rest of the food was mediocre.

But prices are good. Pizza is yummy.

1  Thank amabrey
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Good restaurant, good food on the buffet.

Kids ate free too.