“The calzone king.”

Pete's Pizza
Ranked #200 of 908 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 12, 2011

The best calzone in spokane. I treat myself to petes every couple months. They do have pizza but famous for their calzones Many calzones to choose from! Try em you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 8, 2010

I have been to Pete's many times over the years and have never been disappointed with the calzones. I must say I have never tried anything but the calzones either. The calzones are puffed slightly and the edges are rolled/crimped which provides a terrific blend of a nicely browned and crisp dome top along with some nice dense doughy edges. I lack the words to describe so I just have to say it's damn good. My favorite is the pepperoni and jalapeno. I go out of my way to visit when I am anywhere near Spokane.

They now serve a half size calzone which is a nice size for lunch.

The atmosphere is very basic - nothing remotely fancy here. Not to worry, you won't even notice the surroundings when you get that pie in front of you.

Reviewed November 7, 2008

These are unique calzones in a unique shape at a unique local spot. There is nothing worth noting about this place other than the food. The place is under renovations, the setting is simple the staff is friendly and the food is awesome!!! Enough said!