“EXPENSIVE MARGARITAS”

Casa DE Oro
Ranked #200 of 929 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had been to this restaurant before and the food & service was very good. A few months later, I brought my wife for dinner. The food was okay & the service was good. When the server brought the check, I dam near fell off the chair. It was over $77 for two dinners & four margaritas. On the menu, the price for the margaritas was about $4 Less than we were charged. I called the server over and he told me the owner was in financial trouble and had to raise prices & couldn't afford new menus. After a minute of lame explanations from him , we paid the bill & left. AVOID THIS PLACE !!!

1  Thank Randy W

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Clean, well kempt, cheerful service, food tasteful, speedily served. My wife had the Asada and I the Chili Colorado. Both were very good, and plenteous. The salsa was great, although a bit runny. I'd suggest they forgo the cornflakes on the fried vanilla ice cream, which was otherwise also very good. For a good, cheap meal in a plesant surroundings, I'd return any day.

1  Thank Baruch M
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We eat there often they have great food and very good service,I would suggest if you like Mexican food try Casa De Oro.

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were recently on a hunt for Mexican food that we didn't have to cook ourselves. My husband is a VERY sensitive celiac, so eating out can be a challenge since a lot of places that offer gluten free items, are not careful about potential cross contamination.

Casa de Oro is an exception. Everyone was very knowledgeable about celiacs and went to great lengths to make sure our food was safe. It tasted great and there was more than enough. We ate there at lunch time, and didn't need dinner that evening. The margaritas are pretty fabulous, too!

1  Thank KWBoyd
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Mexican textures and textiles surround you..but don't forget to bring your appetite for delicious authentic favorites! As a vegetarian, I enjoy the burritos, quesadillas and enchiladas with plenty of tasty beans and rice on the side.Non-vegetarians enjoy a great variety of favorites as well.

1  Thank Lorna D

Been to Casa DE Oro? Share your experiences!