“Deliciously Low...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese
Cheney, Wa
“Deliciously Low...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2010

This place is an interesting enigma. Not a great area of town. Poverty-class clientele in the bar section. Really, really run down looking. Not open for lunch. And my absolute favorite Inland Northwest style Chinese cuisine. I don't know what they do, and I don't wanna know what they do. I just want that plate in front of me. And, whoa, do they pour a stiff drink. Best family style dinners, too. Their Crispy Mandarin Beef dish is signature. Sweet, hot, and enormous. This is really not a place to take your family, for all the low rent reasons I mentioned, and I sure wouldn't want to take a date there. This is a place you go to with a buddy or your wife of many years... Man, the food is great...

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank gcleff11

Been to Chan's Dragon Inn? Share your experiences!