“Great fries? Um, no.”

D Lish's Great Hamburgers
Ranked #55 of 929 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Sure the burgers are close to being worth what you pay, but they don't come with fries. You pay an extra $1.99 for the skinny, crunchy and half-burnt style of fry, which IMO is just gross. There's plenty of other burger joints on the north end of town with much better fries. Now on to the burger, they maybe worth what you pay, but not a dime more. Their $5.50 burger is a poor rip-off of Carls Jr western bacon cheeseburger. Three of us had burgers, (nasty) fries and medium drinks for just under $30. We could have saved ourselves 20% of the bill and skipped the fries and IMO stlll paid a bit too much. I say go somewhere with some atmosphere, some service, some beer, and properly done fries and spend a bit more.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Great juicy burgers, crispy to order fries, and the chicken is amazing! I love this place, if you are using the drive-thru at lunch there will be a line, but it's worth the wait.

1  Thank Deeziemae
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely the best burgers in town. Made to order, all fresh toppings, great fries!! Great price and excellent service! Have never been disappointed.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Love the burgers and fries here. If you like in n out you'll love this place :)
Love the double burgers with grilled onions & the fries are perfect

Reviewed October 11, 2013

When it said great hamburgers in the title, I was expecting them to be okay. Actually, it’s definitely an understatement. The burgers are so delicious and the fries were pretty good too. I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a burger so much in my life. This is definitely the best burger place in all of Spokane. I’m so glad that I stopped here and it was really worth it. I will definitely be going back to the restaurant when I’m back in Spokane. I would recommend the restaurant to everyone. It would be a total injustice for you to visit Spokane and not visit this restaurant.