“Best burgers in Spokane and the support the military!”

D Lish's Great Hamburgers
Ranked #105 of 887 Restaurants in Spokane
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best burgers in Spokane and the support the military!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

D Lish's is bar none, THE BEST BURGERS IN SPOKANE!!! The food was absolutely AWESOME and reminded me of a famous burger franchise we have back home in CA (that's famous for homemade fries made to order). The price was at a great value and we highly recommend you get the D' Lish meal!!! The customer service was excellent and make sure to show your military ID at the counter for a discount and a frielndly "thanks" for your service. Thanks D'Lish for a great burger/fries at a great price with great service to boot! We'll be back every time we're in Spokane!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Q-Tip74

“Average burger”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The last time we visited here was after Bloomsday last year. The burgers are average and the prices are about the same as any other hamburger place.

Spokane, Washington
“Good Old Fashion Hamburger”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

If you're looking for a delious hamburger, fries that haven't been frozen, hand lemonade, original recipe fry sauce and then is a place you need to check out. Service is super quick, but I assume that is because your hamburger is freshly cooked and doesn't sit under a heat lamp. If you're watching your cholestrol, probably not the best place for you.

Visited August 2012
Richland, Washington
“My Kind of Burger”
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I decided to try D Lish after reading some of the reviews I read on Trip Advisor. I went drive-thru so I don't know what the inside is like. I ordered just a hamburger and regular fries. The $1.99 burger was REALLY good.....excellent taste with lettuce, tomato, and a great big slice of cold onion they asked me if I would like. An old fashioned burger I would choose over any of the chains. Fries were crispy, hot and flavorful. My definition of a good French fry is one that needs no ketchup. These met that criteria. A superior $4.50 meal. I have driven by this place several times each summer and never tried it. So thanks for the help. I look forward to going again next summer!

“OMG So Great!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Okay so how can you say D'Lish isn't good! My husband and I like to go into a place and see what makes their burger so good.. so special.. it is NOT FUN going into a burger place and telling them step by step how to make it.. we can do that at home.. Well D'Lish MAKES THEIRS SPECIAL!! Way to go guys..

Visited July 2012