“In a pinch”

Noodle Express
Ranked #332 of 900 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Noodle Express was new to me. Instead if opting for pizza I tried this as an option.

Food is edible but nothing fancy here. It is what it is: a drive through fast food Chinese place that fills you up and has limited choices. Prices are average. Staff very friendly.

Good as a pizza alternative.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Loved the Chicken Osaka! Really unique and good! The woman at counter was very patient and nice. She offered help and suggestions as I was obviously there for the first time, taking awhile with the menu. The Noodle Bowl was OK, could have used more sauce.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've eaten at Spokane and Missoula locations and the food is always, healthy, fresh and delicious. My favorite is Chicken Osaka rice bowl.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Ordering was quick and efficient. We waited nearly 10 minutes for 3 pot stickers, an egg roll, and chicken teriyaki bowl. Waiting for "freshly" cooked food is no problem at all. The only moderately warm item in the bowl was the chicken. The vegetables were not cooked, they were merely thrown on top of everything. The rice and vegetables were room temperature. The pot stickers were barely lukewarm. The egg roll was completely burnned. Black all over from being in the fryer I presume for the whole 10 minutes our teriyaki bowl was "cooking". The sauces "teriyaki" and "sweet chili" were watered down. Dipping either the pot sticker or egg roll into the sauces accomplished nothing. Adding the extra teriyaki sauce to the bowl created a brown watery puddle at the bottom of the bowl. The total bill was $16+ dollars. Will not return and would not recommend.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I went to the Noodle Express on Division the 28 August 2012 to grab a lunch for my husband. I accidentally went thru the drive thru pick up window without precalling my order! I was such a fool...how could I have not understood the Noodle Express Law. I was told by the chubby, middle aged, pony tailed blonde that "she would let it slide this time" as though I had broken a law and was on my way to jail for it! If you like food of questionable quality and strongly desire to be chided by a chubby middle aged blonde then this is the place for you!

Been to Noodle Express? Share your experiences!