“Good choice for Westcoast Cusine In Dowtown Spokane” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Herbal Essence Cafe

Herbal Essence Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Herbal Essence Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 878 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Port Moody, Canada
“Good choice for Westcoast Cusine In Dowtown Spokane”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We decided to try the Herbal Essence café after checking Tripadvisor and we were happy we did. We started off with the Cranberry Stuffed Baked Brie appetiser which was excellent. We both had the steak which was accompanied with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. We both commented on how tender and flavorful the steak was and that the sides were equally tasty. Would definitely return next time we visit Spokane.

• Visited July 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful Luncheon!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

A quaint restaurant with fresh sandwiches, soups, and salads. The food was delicious - but a bit pricey for a simple lunch. If you are looking for great food and don't mind the price - this is a delicious location for lunch!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank LNess70
Almira, Washington, United States
“hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Everything was wonderful! The atmosphere ,the food, the drinks, the service, the desserts! I will be visiting again next time I am in Spokane. It small enough you could miss from the outside if not looking for it but I am so glad we saw it and stopped. One of the best salmon ceasar salad my friend has had and I LOVED my hummus, pesto sandwhich.... the flavors mixed and the way the food was presented was lovely. A MUST to eat at... only bummer is that its not open on Saturdays.

• Visited June 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Best lunch in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is my favorite lunch spot in town. They have the best homemade soups. They always have tomato and clam chowder, but I always get whatever the soup du jour is. My favorites are the chicken and rice, wild mushroom and jalepeno cheddar. The salads are good, especially the strawberry one. I have likes all the sandwiches I have gotten here too. My favorite is probably the chicken brie and pear. The prices are very reasonable for lunch, under or around $10 for sandwiches and it includes a side salad or soup. I have eaten dinner there too and it is always good, but I really like their lunches!

• Visited May 2013
LL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional flavor, atmosphere & service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Everything was wonderful; we will definitely be back time and time again!! This restaurant is one of our top two places to eat in Spokane. We will highly recommend to all of our family and friends.

• Visited April 2013