“Definately worth a visit”
Review of Palm Court Grill

Palm Court Grill
Ranked #25 of 896 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Last week I had another late lunch at the Palm Court with friends and it was equally as good as the last time I was there.
On this visit I had Hawaiian coconut shrimp it was perfectly cooked with just the right amount of rice and fruit in fact I couldn't eat it all so brought some home in a doggy bag, what a nice thing to look forward to for dinner..
The atmosphere is so relaxing and pleasant and one can not stop looking around at all the gorgeous furnishings.
The wait staff were perfect not pushy or bothersome just seem to come at the right time when needed without having to hunt or wave them down nor did they interrupt a conversation with "how is everything", that is so annoying.
Do go, they have specials that most everyone can afford if price is a concern.
Collie

There are newer reviews for Palm Court Grill

Reviewed July 8, 2014

For a hotel lobby restaurant - it was average. Not great, not bad, just average. There were just a few patrons in the restaurant but service was pretty slow and the food was ok. Pricing is average as well for a hotel restaurant.

1  Thank N O
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I take shots for my frank culinary appraisals; it's not often have a truly fine dining experience. Such is life in Spokane's culinary wasteland. However, I ate at the Palm Grill for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. The decor is sublime, music just right, and the French onion soup was as good as it gets...unless you're eating at my house. Friends I was with had the corned beef hash, also excellent and presented beautifully! I used to say the Wild Sage was as good as it gets in Spokane, but they've been dethroned. The Palm is pricey but worth it. Our waiter, Derek, was personable, well-trained, and gave superior service. Highly recommend! My only complaint is the soup had far too much cheese...otherwise, the brunch was perfect.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were in town for a convention and staying at the Davenport Hotel so we chose to eat at the hotel restaurants and thank goodness we did!! Between all of us at the table we had a variety of meals and everyone said theirs was delicious! The server was very friendly and helpful. I can't imagine going there and having anything other than a delicious meal.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Romantic anniversary dinner by the giant fireplace in the Davenport hotel lobby was memorable. Lamb sirloin and the classic crab Louie paired with a couple of glasses of wine were scrumptious. The service was impeccable and I was even given a long stemmed red rose for the occasion.

1  Thank Trekduet

Been to Palm Court Grill? Share your experiences!