“Great food!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Spokane, Washington
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

But skip dessert! The drinks and entrees are to die for, but the desserts are definitely out-of-a-box type and taste waxy.

Visited May 2012

Washington
“Expensive”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I eat here when someone I'm with wants Chinese. It's nice food, but not worth the price. I like the atmosphere for being in the mall. They have fairly quick service, also.

Visited July 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“Love it!!!!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

I love the Mustard Seed and was very disappointed when it closed in the valley. I love the fact that they will take ANYTHING off the menu and make it gluten free. The whole menu. That is great there are not that many places that are so informed on allergies. The food is great I love the Bong Bong Chicken when I go there its not available at Noodle Express so it's a treat when I go up north. My doctors are up north so I get the really yummy food when I go to the doctor. Everytime the food is great the wait staff is so nice and helpful. And it really doesnt matter what you order it is good. There is nothing but good things I can say about this restuarant, other than there isn't one in the Valley anymore.

Clayton, Washington
“Nice restaurant, decent food.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food is pretty good, but I've had better. It is convenient if you're near Northtown, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go there.

Visited October 2011
Spokane, Washington
“Oishi”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Skip dessert, they're pretty terrible. But order the Chicken Osaka and pig out on the rice and drinks.

Visited March 2012