“The Oso Bucco is great” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar-River Park Square

Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar-River Park Square
Reserve with OpenTable
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar-River Park Square is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 878 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lincoln Street
Union Gap, Washington
“The Oso Bucco is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had heard about the Twig's chain from some friends. They suggested that we try it when we were in the Spokane area. It was so good that we went there twice. I am an Oso Bucco snob and while this was not the original veal meal, for my money the pork was better. It was smothered in a Marsala/mushroom sauce that was heavenly. I had it both times. Ask for extra sauce to accomany the entree. The service was excellent and attentive without being smothering. I would go back again. I understand that there is a new Twigs in Yakima. I am going to have to try it. While I don't drink the bar looked very well stocked with martini ingredients.

WA, USA
“Superb restaurant in an unexpected location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

On the outskirts of the shopping mall is not where I expected to find such a star, but the foot traffic lead me here initially, then when I looked at the menu I knew I had made the right decision. Several menus to choose from - Happy hour, set 3 course menu ($16) with several choices at each course, and regular menu.
I could not complain about anything, the service, the food and the wine were all exemplary. I just wished I lived closer - then I would be a regular visitor!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great burgers and Martinis!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Our service was excellent and I don't ever say that lightly. Our server was attentive and recommended some great choices. I had the house burger with a great cucumber martini. My daughter had a chicken dish whcihb she loved. Prices were above average but with the good service it made it worthwhile. Great little chain that is expanding!

Oak Harbor, Washington
“Not so impressed this time.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Service was slow, bartender was slow, food was returnable, nothing like my previouse experiences in the Valley.

Visited May 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Twigs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great Atmosphere and great service. The menu is varied and reasonably priced. It is a great place to have lunch with a girlfriend when shopping at the Spokane Valley Mall.

Visited February 2013