“The locals eat here!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We followed a friend's recommendation to dine at this 35 year old establishment. You have to be doing things right to stay in business that long, and they are. The food was good while not over the top good, the service was excellent, and the kids' menu and meals were better than most restaurants offer. It was a fun stop on a girls' weekend get-together.

There are newer reviews for Onion

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The Thai Pizza was soooo yummy. The kids menu was excellent with lots of choices at a good price. The atmosphere was a fun atmosphere like a pub. There is even a motorcycle suspended in the middle.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Our table had okay food overall, my own personally - Not so great. Don't get the Monte Cristo, unless you like deep fried and very greasy. Service was good and friendly.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have been to Spokane countless times [I was actually born here, too] but had never heard of this restaurant until some of the work mates I was her to work with had me come with them to the Onion. I WILL be back and will highly recommend to anyone who cares to hear me!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My fish was overdone and burnt and the chicken was overdone too. Not much filling of the ice tea. Lemon was soggy and should have been thrown away.