Azar's Greek Restaurant
Ranked #224 of 901 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I tried the cucumber sauce and the tomato sauce versions of the Gyro's. The tomato is all the way my favorite. Great flavor and highly addictive. I started with 1 my first time... then i had to buy them by the 3's because i would eat 2 and save 1 and the leftovers for later. I highly recommend this as a stop and its not off the beaten path. convenient and delicious!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

they had a live belly dancer for a short time but was great.my girl friend and i had the lamb and both dishes were done very well not an easy task

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I like there desserts and the food is good also. The people who work there are supper friendly and always willing to help you and answer questions if you have them.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love Greek food, have been to Greece, and found Azar's food authentic and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is quite a dive, in a not so great part of town, but worth going to. The staff is pleasant but a bit slow.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This place appears to be an old A&W restaurant. It has the very best Gyro melt you'll ever get, bar none. Swiss and american cheese over Gyro meat(Made from Beef and Lamb Meat). I've had these in many places and this was by far the Very Best by a long shot. Excellent home made fries too.

Been to Azar's Greek Restaurant? Share your experiences!