“Interesting neighborhood restaurant.”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Elk Public House is a very good restaurant in a quaint and beautiful neighborhood. On a recent visit to Spokane we had the pleasure of eating here and found it to be one of the best restaurants around. My wife had the BBQ Chicken Quisadillas and a small salad which she said was very good. I had the Rueben Sandwich which is made with homemade sauerkraut with a side of pasta salad. The Rueben was good and the sauerkraut came through perfectly. The bread used was a dark bread like a pumpernickel and was not grilled appropriately. There was too little meat also so although the sandwich was good was not memorable. Good beer menu and the waitress was very helpful with the selection. Service was good but could have been a little more attentive as we had to ask for more water. A good restaurant and we would recommend it but would not consider it a great dining experience.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Really good food.Good service.Drawback every 2 weeks new menu.When you like something you go back they dont have it.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Decent food and the service was suitable. I would try it again someday. Nice waitress and the food was hot and sizeable. Great place for Drinks!

1  Thank C H
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Some friends recommended this bar to me as I was driving through Spokane. They also recommended the Moon Burger which was very tasty.
It's an obviously popular location with outdoor seating and a good atmosphere.
The staff were friendly and helpful and I'd definitely go there again.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We went here last night for drinks and appetizers. Wife and I took our daughter and son in law and it was very nice. We sat outside and patio and had a couple of drinks and I had the BBQ Chicken Quesadillas and they were fantastic. Great place for dinner and drinks.

Been to Elk Public House? Share your experiences!