“Great Food, Friendly Atmosphere”
Review of Elk Public House

Elk Public House
Ranked #15 of 908 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The food was superb. The staff were so patient, friendly and helpful. Oh, yes, the beer was pretty good as well.Ans so well priced. The only problem was that as a group of six we wanted to make a reservation but you can't. Having said that the helpful staff arranged tables to accomodate us. I'll be back

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I like the Elk. There food is outstanding and their tap selections are always great. This is typical pub fair food, but they do take it up a notch. Don't expect stellar service. This is a laid back place and the staff reflect that. I would say it is casually attentive. the only constructive advise that I would offer is that they need to do something about the noise level inside. It is hard to carry on a conversation sometimes because it gets so loud. I like afternoons there, and super enjoy the outdoor seating. Best Gumbo I have ever had!!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Located in a quaint part of Spokane, the historic Browne's Addition, The Elk prepares the best by far REUBAN SANDWICH! The bread, sauce and thinly sliced corned beef makes for a great sandwich. Their menu is excellent with a wonderful variety of sandwiches, soups, salads, etc. and the atmosphere makes one feel like they might be in Dublin, London, or somewhere else.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We regularly frequent this restaurant. The food is fantastic! I've never had anything bad. On our most recent visit I ordered the pork tacos and had the roasted corn pasta. Fantastic. The rest of the menu is excellent too. They also have daily specials and lots of different beers.
There is a good reason why this restaurant was featured on Diners Drive Ins and Dives. Don't miss out!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had the gumbo and a Caesar Salad which was a great combination for lunch. The gumbo was nice and spicy just how I like it.