“Always A Good Experience”
Review of Elk Public House

Elk Public House
Ranked #15 of 913 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I frequent Elk Public House. I always have a good meal when I eat here, and the beers that rotate are always good picks. I work at a local hotel in guest services, and this is one of the places I always recommend first, because it is close and consistently good with great staff. I can actually relax when I eat here, and not feel rushed to give up my seat to the next person!! Definitely a Spokane favorite!!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Nothing pretentious about this place, come in grab a table and enjoy yourself. Food was great, beer was delicious, and everyone, incluing the patrons were really friendly. If you'd be appalled by your fellow man stopping by the table to say hi, go somewhere more uptight. This doesn't stop them from making some delicious food though; someone takes that seriously here.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a terrific place to eat and relax. Great beers and wines along with some truly unique dishes make this a fun place to go any day of the week.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Food excellent, bartender was very personable...all around this is an awesome place to try while visiting Spokane...we are still drooling for the good food!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Decided to sit outside since the inside seemed dingy. After sitting at a table for at least ten minutes in the hot sun (our table was one of the few sans umbrella) without any acknowledgment from the wait staff, we decided to go back inside. After about another five minutes, we were finally greeted. We ordered the pork soft tacos and the gemelli with marsala. Tacos were cold and nothing to write home about. The pasta was better. Waitresses looked unhappy to be there. Two of them were complaining about other customers right behind us. We won't be going back.

Been to Elk Public House? Share your experiences!