“Expensive Pizza”

Rocky Rococo
Ranked #108 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We chose to go to Rocky's after asking our hotel folks where the best pizza in Spokane could be found.

I was expecting Chicago Deep Dish pizza. What I got was normal pizza with thick crust at a very high price.

The staff is very courteous and the place is clean but it is not true Chicago style pizza and for the money you would be just a good going to Papa Johns.

If you want a nice sit down experience in downtown Spokane it might be worth it on balance.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Best Pizza in Spokane, Hands down. the Service is kind of sporadic from time to time but its not bad.

They have the best sausage pizza ever, and I have had pizza from nearly 30 other places not including major chains like pizza hut.

I have never been dissappointed with their food or service, EVER!!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This place makes delicious pizza, the vegetarian Garden of Eatin is my favorite. I'm sure the breadsticks are terribly unhealthy, but they're sure yummy!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We recently attended a conference in Spokane, WA and I needed to find a pizza place where 32 of us could meet for dinner. I texted a friend that lives in Spokane and she said Rocky Rococo's definitely has the best pizza and they have a back room you can reserve!

32 of us showed up for dinner, I pre-ordered the pizza so it was all ready for us. They made us a great big salad so that we didn't have to all run through the salad bar and they set us up in the back room. The back room was more like a middle room because we had people walking back and forth all night but the pizza, the service and the people made up for it.

The downtown location was awesome! The food was fantastic and the service was superb. I had never heard of Rocky Rococo's before but found out it was a chain. They have excellent food, I wish there was one close to where I live. I don't make it to Spokane very often but I definitely would go there again.

Everyone was thanking me all night and the next day for setting it up and I heard over and over again how great the food was.

Thanks Rocky Rococo's for a great evening!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have only been here for lunch. The Salad bar Buffett has many options and is reasonably priced, especially for the location. Tried the pepperoni pizza once and thought it was good and would try again. I can really only rate the lunch salad bar, which I liked and will return for again.